Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to Blogging

Assalaam-u-Alaikum All,

I am up and blogging again. A little push from some friends and I thought, why not? So here we are, our twosome is no more. Since the last entry, we left Yemen, went back to Canada, had a baby,Ibraheem (that was mostly me :D) and now we're back to the Middle East. Sajjad, Ibraheem and myself are here in Saudi Arabia, in a small city called Yanbu off the coast of the Red Sea. Sajjad is teaching English at YIC (Yanbu Industrial College) and I am at home with Ibraheem. The weather is quite hot under the sun, but the nights are nice and warm. Allhumdulillah for air conditioning. Ibraheem will be 6 months old on the 28th, Insha'Allah.
Wow, it really has been a long time since my last post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Asalam o alaykum Rabiah! Ha ha I didn't recognize "Umm Ibraheem" at first until I remembered that once upon a time I blogged as "Umm Yusuf"! So glad to see your posts and to hear that you guys are doing well, Alhamdulillah. Congratulations on your car! May Allah continue to bless you both, Umm Ibraheem and Abu Ibraheem, and of course, our dear sweet Ibraheem himself, insha-Allah. Laila